Weapon based on Weihao Wei concept.
Read all description for more.
Main goal in that project was to improve my high poly modeling skills and find ways and ideas to decrease working time. Overall high poly model was made during 1 working week and I used few methods that helped me to achieve that (still used subdv workflow).
Low poly model was prepared as it should be - it have duplicated UV's to safe space and get proper texel density, modular parts are on seperate texture set and eveyrthing is technically game ready.
Second goal was to practice texturing which is something that I need master much more. I spent on that much longer time. I tried to understand materials and get rid of bad habits while making textures.
Next personal model will be maybe something different rather than another weapon :)